10 Easy Steps To Celebrity Plump Lips
Posted on August 19 2019
The secret of having celebrity plumped up lips is out, stars like Scarlett Johansson, Kylie Jenner, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, Megan Fox and Adriana Lima may look fabulous with their natural lips, but the big secret is makeup.
Whether you like to wear Hot Fire or Crimson red color lipstick or a natural Mocha matte, we'll show you how to plump up your lips just like the stars.
1. Exfoliate, because flaky lips reflect less light, a dry pucker could be making your lips look smaller. To get rid of flakes, brush them lightly with a toothbrush or try a lip scrub.
2. Before you start, try a plump balm like Lip Max by Kimi, it's a natural enhancer and lip treatment that delivers definition to the lip line and boosts hydration and sheer volume.
3. Use concealer to fake a larger canvas, pat concealer onto your lips, spreading it a little over your lip line. This will make your lipstick go on closer to the color in the tube, and make your lips look larger.
5. Use a lip liner (the same color as the lipstick you will use later), overdraw the natural outline of your lips.
6. With the same lip liner, draw vertical lines from the center of the lips for a fleshy lip effect. Draw two lines on the upper lip and three on the lower lip.
7. Then blur the outline to make it blend and extend the durability of the color.
8. Apply lipstick. You can help yourself with a brush to obtain more precision and avoid excess.
9. Line with concealer after lipstick. Use a skinny brush and some cover-up to line the outside of your lips.
10. Finally, take the plump balm again and paint a dot of light in the center of the lips and then blur it with small taps of your finger as shown above.