REVIEW: CLAIRE NOIR BEAUTY'S LA CREME MATTE LIPLINER - BEET IT
Posted on February 06 2019
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
- If you're looking for an lip liner that’ll stand up to winter dryness, sweat, and of course- club dancing! - this one definitely delivers. The creme-based formula is highly-pigmented, long-lasting, and waterproof. You can work or play the day away without fear of smudging.
- It’s made with vitamin E and coconut oil, so it helps nourish, condition, and soften the delicate lip skin.
- No sharpener needed? It's retractable—just twist up the pencil (there’s enough for up to 25 twists!) to reveal more product.
- Got sensitive skin? This gentle formula is made for you.
- This baby is cruelty-free so you can apply it without the guilt.
- Beet It is a warm berry red shade with a subtle shimmer.
HOW TO USE IT:
EASY (AND EYE-CATCHING) LIP LINER LOOKS
Always prep the lips beforehand with balm so they are hydrated. Blot with a tissue, and then begin.
Start from the Cupid’s bow (top center of lips) and draw a shape that pleases you. You can exaggerate the lips or go for a natural shape.
Use the tip pointing up, and push the side of the pencil down on the lip at the same time. That way you can draw the outline and fill in all at once.
You don’t have to press hard or draw a hard line. All makeup applied to your face should be done softly and with care.
Clean up the edges